Custom designed Dip Tanks systems
Thank you for your continued interest in Eagle Dip Tanks. In addition to our standard
dip tanks, we also design custom dip tank systems with infeed and outfeed systems.
We are looking forward to your request for a custom made dip tank system. The dip
tank system below has the following specifications:
- Fully automatic dipping and outfeed cycle, no extra personnel is needed to operate
the dip tank other than the fork lift operator.
- Dual pack system, dipping two lumber packs every time.
- The dipping carriage is 100% stainless steel, including the structure, rollers, and
drive chain. The bearing are UHMW blocks specially made for this purpose. This design
minimizes dip contamination to an absolute minimum.
- The outfeed rollers are sloped down to allow for faster drainage and higher recovery
of chemical dip.
- Outfeed rollers can hold two 16' lumber packs.
- Drip recovery is accomplished through stainless steel pans and a gravity based
return line, which brings the recovered chemicals back to the
dip tank, without an electrical return pump.
Double pack has been place onto the carriage.
Packs have been dipped and are
coming out of the dip tank.
Double packs are existing the dip tank
onto the sloped outfeed rollers.
Second set of packs are placed on the carriage.
Second set of packs have been dipped and
exited. The carriage is ready for the
next set of packs.